Our group classes start from LStage1: Beginner. Once you enrol in one group, you come on the same specific day and time each week per calendar month until you reach the next LStage.
Duration: 1 class of 75min per week during 1 calendar month
Time: Same day and time per group
Students: Upto 12 students per group
Location: Tends to vary depending on whether a LStage, from season to season, weather conditions. Royal Oak (rainy days)
Communication: We use whatsapp groups to manage the relation between the instructor and students of the same group.
Gear: We don’t provide inline or rollerskates. Please, bring your own skates, and we suggest you also bring wrist guards and knee pads. If you do not have them you can rent from the shop, Slickwillies (not available yet because Covid-19 restrictions).
Level: We organise our groups from LStage 1: Beginner, LStage 2: Intermediate, LStage 3: Advance, LStage 4: Expert, if you are not able to pass the Beginner Tests, we recommend you to take Private Lessons so we consider you are First Timer Level.
If you can’t come once per week, we recommend you to get the Drop-In-Card (more info below)
- Public Liability Insurance £2 million
- A signed and dated risk assessment and method statement to cover your sessions and a brief written policy on your emergency procedures (First Aid, Accident Reporting)
- Evidence of UKCC Level 2 qualification of similar
- Evidence of DSB check if working with children or vulnerable adults.
Pay as You Go
- Join to 1 class
- Access to 4 classes during 3 calendar months in a rows
1 class per week
- Access to 1 class per week during 1 calendar month
2 classes per week
- Access to 2 classes per week during 1 calendar month
- Focus on the same modality once per week
MAX 8 STUDENTS
Monthly Family Pack
- 2 family members
1 class per week
- Acces to 1 class per week during 3 months at a discounted rate
Please, email us email@example.com to book an option. All Payments by bank transfer
- 4 or 5 classes of 75 min per month.
- Same day, time and instructor
- If you can’t come 1 class, don’t worry, email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
and get that class back (no possible to accumulate 4 classes. The missed
class will expire in 1 month. Only 1 class per month).
- 2 monthly courses, you have 2 classes per month to miss and have it back
(no accumulate option).
- Enjoy a 15% discount in Slick Willies products (email us to get the code)
- Book you class before the month starts
- Half-month don’t have the option to have the class back. This option is only in your first time you apply for Monthly Classes.
- Kids Classes or Specials don’t have the option of Class Back
- All classes have to be booked by email: email@example.com
- You have 12 hours Cancelation Policy. Please cancel the class using the same email.
- Choose any group class that we offer according to your level.
Drop in Card (only)
- You have 4 classes of 75 min per card and 3 months to finish the drop in card.
- Use the card as Membership identification to get a 15% discount in all skate products at Slickwillies.
- Bring the card every class. Once you purchase your Drop in card you have 1 week to start coming your first group class and 3 months Expiration time from the first session use.
- The instructor will provide you with the card and add you into the whatsapp group
- SpeciaLS are not included*
You want to try our group classes, get a FREE GROUP CLASS using our Promotions:
SLICKWILLIES Get new skates in the skate shop: Slick Willies and attach your
purchase receipt photo on it.
STUDENT RECOMMENDATION: Your friend is having class with us? They can invite
you to try for Free. All we need is your friend’s name and surname. Send us an email
with this info. You only can be recommended one time
4 PRIVATE LESSONS: Have you done 4 private lessons with us? Try one group class
for free. Send us an email and please specify which lessons you had.
Once you have sent us an email to book the Free class, you have 1 month to book the Free group class. Due to the high number of students, our groups are almost full so we will manage the free classes upon availability.
Our email address:
- 1 hour class
- Max: 8 students
- No Class Back
- Min: LStage2: Intermediate
- No PAYG or Drop in Card option
You want to come to the next LStage, but you aren’t sure which level you are in? Record the tests and message us.
What we expect: We evaluate the whole exam in the same video, please group all the tests together. You can upload to google drive, Megaupload, dropbox or upload to Instagram, Facebook or Youtube and send us the link.
What you receive: LSLife will certify you once you pass the exam and find you the perfect weekly class for you.
Pre-LStage- First Timer (NoAvailable Group)
- Only Private Lessons
LStage 1- Beginner (7 groups)
- Monday 6.15 pm to 7.30 pm. Hyde Park
- Wednesday 6.15 pm to 7.30 pm. Victoria Park
- Thursday 7:40 pm to 8:55 pm Hydepark
- Saturday 11.00 am to 12.15 pm Hydepark. Quads
- Saturday 11.00 am to 12.15 pm Richmond
- Sunday 11.00 am to 12.15 pm Hydepark
- Sunday 12.30 pm to 13.45 pm Hydepark
- Wednesday 7.40 pm to 8.55 pm Victoria Park
- Thursday 6:15 pm to 7:30 pm Hydepark
- Saturday 10.30 am-11.45 am Hyde Park-FULL
- Saturday 12.20pm-1.35pm Richmond Park
- Tuesday 6.15 pm-7.30 pm Hydepark and Central London
- Saturday 12.00pm-1.15pm Hyde Park
LStage 4- Expert (1 group)
- Tuesday 7:45pm-9.00pm Hydepark) and Central London
LS Kids (2 groups)
- Beginner: Sunday 11:00 to 12:15 Hydepark for age group 4-6
- Intermediate: Sunday 12:20 to 13:35 Hydepark 6+ years
SpeciaLS-(from LStage 2 and 3)
- Sunday 11.00 am to 12.00 BlueBirds Boats-SLALOM
- Sunday 12.30 pm to 1.30 pm BlueBirds Boats-SLIDES-FULL
- Sunday 4.00 pm to 5.00 pm Royal Oak– SKATEPARK