Enrolment: Our classes are one time per week and you pay monthly. (Same group, once a week/per calendar month) To enrol in our group, click on BOOK HERE (blue button below) or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us which group you want. Based on your info and after checking your level. We require payment before the month starts to guarantee your slot booking. You can start any day of the month and you will pay a prorated price for the pending weeks (prorated payment is only available in your first time) There are multiple packs to save some money or to take more than 1 class per week. If you can’t come once per week, we recommend you to get the Drop-In-Card, PayAsYouGo Classes or Private Lessons if you are First Time (Complete Beginner), under 7 years old.
Duration: 1 class of 75min per week during 1 calendar month
Time: Same day and time per group (£60/month). You can extend your pack twice a week (£100/month)
Students: 12 students max per group
Location: Tends to vary depending on whether an LStage, from season to season, weather conditions. Royal Oak (rainy days)
Level: We organise our groups from LStage 1: Beginner, LStage 2: Intermediate, LStage 3: Advance, LStage 4: Expert, if you are not able to pass the Beginner Tests, we recommend you to take Private Lessons so we consider you are First Timer Level.
Class Back: If you miss one class, you will be able to take one class back (30 days expiration time since the missed class) on another day of the week, except the same class you normally attend (email us to book)
Communication: We use WhatsApp groups to manage the relationship between the instructor and students of the same group. Please use it to communicate your attendance, send photos/videos or solve class questions. Please EMAIL regarding Payments, ClassesBack…
Gear: We don’t provide inline or rollerskates. Please, bring your own skates, and we suggest you also bring wrist guards and knee pads. If you do not have them you can rent from the shop, Slickwillies (not available yet because of Covid-19 restrictions).
Cancellation: You have 6 days after your first class to cancel your monthly subscription. We will discount the prorate class from it and leave the rest as credit for 12 months. We will hold it as credit and you can use it for other students or transform it into other services: Drop in the card, private lesson. If you do not communicate on time, we can’t guarantee your money back. We reserve the right to cancel the group class in case any instructor is not available and we will add a prorated class refund.
LStage 1- Beginner (7 groups)
Monday 6.15 pm to 7.30 pm. Hyde Park- Beginner Rookie
Wednesday 6.15 pm to 7.30 pm. Victoria Park-Beginner Rookie
Thursday 7:40 pm to 8:55 pm Hydepark-Beginner Pro
Saturday 11.00 am to 12.15 pm Hydepark. QuadsBeginner Rookie
Saturday 12.20 pm to 1.35 pm Hydepark. Quads Beginner Pro
Saturday 11.30 am to 12.45 pm BatterseaPark-Beginner Pro
Sunday 11.00 am to 12.15 pm Hydepark Beginner Rookie
Monday 7.40 pm to 8.55pm Hyde Park- Intermediate Rookie
Wednesday 7.40 pm to 8.55 pm Victoria Park-Intermediate Rookie
Thursday 6:15 pm to 7:30 pm Hydepark -Intermediate Pro
Saturday 10.30 am-11.45 am Hyde Park-Intermediate Pro
Saturday 1.00 pm-2.15pm BatterseaPark-– Intermediate Rookie
Sunday 12.30 pm to 1.45 pm Hydepark -Intermediate Rookie
Tuesday 6.15 pm-7.30 pm Hydepark and Central London-– Advanced Rookie
Saturday 12.00pm-1.15pm Hyde Park- Advanced Pro
LStage 4- Expert (1 group)
Tuesday 7:45pm-9.00pm Hydepark and Central London-Expert Rookie
LS Kids (2 groups + 7 years old)
Intermediate: Sunday 12.00pm to 1.00pm Hydepark 7+ years
Beginner: Sunday 1.00pm to 2.00pm Hydepark 7+ years
Private Lessons for Kids less than 7 years old
SpeciaLS-(from LStage 2 and 3)
Sunday 11.00 am to 12.00 BlueBirds Boats-SLALOM
Sunday 12.30 pm to 1.30 pm BlueBirds Boats-SLIDES
Sunday 4.00 pm to 5.00 pm Different Locations– SKATEPARK
Pay as You Go
- Join to 1 class
- Access to 4 classes during 3 calendar months in a rows
1 class per week
- Access to 1 class per week during 1 calendar month
2 classes per week
- Access to 2 classes per week during 1 calendar month
- Focus on the same modality once per week
MAX 8 STUDENTS
Monthly Family Pack
- 2 family members
- A couple <3
1 class per week
- Acces to 1 class per week during 3 months at a discounted rate
Please, email us email@example.com to book an option. All Payments by bank transfer
- Make a pre-payment to book your class before the month starts to secure your space in the group,
- 4 or 5 classes of 75 min per calendar month. If you start in half of the month, you can make the payment of the half. Only available in your first time with us. If you start in the last week, you will pay a reduced amount only if in additional you pay for the following month.
- Our group classes are on the same day, time and instructor. If you get 2 classes per week, you will pay less, and get everything double.
- Class Back: If you can’t come 1 class, don’t worry, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
It is no possible to accumulate, transfer, or refund them. Expiration Time of 31 days from the missed class. Only 1 class back per month. Please note, the Class Back is only possible to be taken in a class that you haven’t paid for. Let’s say if you are in the Monday at 6.15 pm class, your class back will be in another beginner class but not in yours. Email us with the following info: Date of the Missed Class and Date of the Class Back.
- Half-month don’t have the option to have the class back. This option is only in your first time you apply for Monthly Classes or if you go on Holidays (Only one time per student/ a year)
- Enjoy a 15% discount in Slick Willies products (email us to get the code)
- Exceptions: We do not provide group classes for First Timer or Kids under 6 years old.
- All classes have to be booked by email: email@example.com
- You have 12 hours Cancelation Policy. Please cancel the class using the same email.
- Choose any group class that we offer according to your level.
Drop in Card (only)
- You have 4 classes of 75 min per card and 3 months to finish the drop in card.
- Use the card as Membership identification to get a 15% discount in all skate products at Slickwillies.
- Bring the card every class. Once you purchase your Drop in card you have 1 week to start coming your first group class and 3 months Expiration time from the first session use.
- The instructor will provide you with the card and add you into the whatsapp group
- SpeciaLS are not included*
- 60min class
- Max: 8 students
- No Class Back
- Min: LStage2: Intermediate
- No half month, PAYG or Drop in Card or Saver Pack option
You want to try our group classes, get a FREE GROUP CLASS using our Promotions:
SLICKWILLIES Get new skates in the skate shop: Slick Willies and attach your
purchase receipt photo on it.
STUDENT RECOMMENDATION: Your friend is having class with us? They can invite
you to try for Free. All we need is your friend’s name and surname. Send us an email
with this info. You only can be recommended one time
4 PRIVATE LESSONS: Have you done 4 private lessons with us? Try one group class
for free. Send us an email and please specify which lessons you had.
Once you have sent us an email to book the Free class, you have 1 month to book the Free group class. Due to the high number of students, we only provide FREE CLASSES on the LAST WEEK of each MONTH
Our email address:
You want to come to the next LStage, but you aren’t sure which level you are in? Record the tests and message us.
What we expect: We evaluate the whole exam in the same video, please group all the tests together. You can upload to google drive, Megaupload, dropbox or upload to Instagram, Facebook or Youtube and send us the link.
What you receive: LSLife will unlock the next LStage for you and find you the perfect weekly class for you.
- Public Liability Insurance £2 million
- A signed and dated risk assessment and method statement to cover your sessions and a brief written policy on your emergency procedures (First Aid, Accident Reporting)
- Evidence of UKCC Level 2 qualification of similar
- Evidence of DSB check if working with children or vulnerable adults.