Those are focus to achieve and consolidate the level itself and make each student reach its upper level. We mix fundamental technique with an urban taste (depend on the level) We will fight your fear and share our passion to get a confident level for you.
The Monday class starts on the first Monday of that month, the Tuesday class on the first Tuesday of the month, and so on. Our Monthly Courses include 4 up to 5 classes per month and these take 1 hour and 15 minutes. Please, bring your own skates, and we suggest you to bring also, wrist guards and knee pads. If you do not have them you can rent from the shop, Slickwillies.
Pay as You Go
- Join 1 of our monthly group classes
- Access to 4 of our monthly classes for a period of 3 months from first use.
- 1 month of weekly 75 minute classes
2 Weekly Courses
- Access to 2 of our monthly classes
Monthly Family Pack
- 2 family members
3 months in advance
- 3 months of classes at a discounted rate
You want to get it for FREE? Check the info on the bottom of the page.
- 4 or 5 classes of 75 min per month.
- Every class same time and instructor.
- If you can’t come 1 class, don’t worry, email us to email@example.com
and get that class back (no possible to accumulate 4 classes. The missed
class will expire in 1 month. Only 1 class per month).
- Half-month don’t have the option to have the class back. This option is only in your first time you apply for Monthly Courses.
- 2 monthly courses, you have 2 classes per month to miss and have it back
(no accumulate option).
- Enjoy a 15% discount in Slick Willies products.
- After paying the month, no need to book the class
- All classes have to be booked by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Choose any monthly class that we offer according to your level.
- 4 classes of 75 min per card.
- 3 months to finish the full card.
- Use the card as Membership identification to get a 15% discount in all skate products at Slickwillies.
- Bring the card every class. Once you purchase your Drop in card you have 1 month to start use your first skate session and 3 months Expiration time from the first session use.
You want to try our group classes, get a FREE GROUP CLASS using our Promotions:
SLICKWILLIES Get new skates in the skate shop: Slick Willies and attach your
purchase receipt photo on it.
STUDENT RECOMMENDATION: Your friend is having class with us? They can invite
you to try for Free. All we need is your friend’s name and surname. Send us an email
with this info.
4 PRIVATE LESSONS: Have you done 4 private lessons with us? Try one group class
for free. Send us an email and please specify which lessons you had.
Our email address:
1. Age: All our Slickwillies Free Classes are from 16 years old.
2. Free Class = one per person and for Adults more than 16 years old. If you purchase skates for kids, Unfortunately we cant offer you a Free Class.
3. Student Recommendation: You only can be recommended one time.
4. Expiration time: Once you have sent us an email to book the class, you have 1 month to
take the class.
From the first day on skates, giving you a confident and safety way to skate about unaided.
the parks and the city, make you consolidate and improve your level or reach your level to the most advanced level to cruise any surface
First Timer and Beginner
- Wednesday 7:00pm to 8:15pm. Victoria Park (Spring to Autumn) and East Village (Autumn to Spring)
- Thursday 7:40pm to 8:55pm Hydepark (Spring to Autumn) and KingsCross (Autumn to Spring)
- Saturday 10.30am-11.45am Hyde Park
- Sunday 11:00am to 12:15pm Hyde Park
Improver and Elementary
- Tuesday 6.15pm-7.30pm Hydepark (Spring to Autumn) and Central London (Autumn to Spring)
- Saturday 12.00pm-1.15pm Hyde Park
- Thursday 6:15pm to 7:30pm Hydepark (Spring to Autumn) and KingsCross (Autumn to Spring)
Intermediate and Advanced
- Tuesday 7:45pm-9.00pm Hydepark (Spring to Autumn) and Central London (Autumn to Spring)
- Sunday 12:20 to 13:35 Hydepark
- Sunday 11:00 to 12:15 Hydepark